Manufacturer and Store Coupons:
1. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on coupon.
2. Coupons cannot be applied against the item received in any offer where a customer buys one or more items to get one or more items free.
3. Coupons amount may be reduced so that any combined discounts and coupons do not exceed the value of the item.
4. Coupons have no cash value.
5. There is a limit of one manufacturer’s coupon per item.
6. A Dierbergs store coupon can be used in conjunction with a manufacturer’s coupon not to exceed the purchase price for the item.
7. Accepted coupons must be manufacturer or Dierbergs store issued coupons for specific items only.
8. Dierbergs will accept valid Catalina manufacturer coupons that are issued to a customer by Dierbergs or another retailer only if such coupon is for a specific item. (We do not accept dollars off purchase coupons from other retailers)
9. All coupons must have an expiration date.
10. Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry, are altered in any way or copied.
11. The transaction amount may not fall below zero value, or go negative, meaning we will not give the customer money back on coupons.
12. All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
13. Dierbergs Markets reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Internet Printed Coupons:
1. Dierbergs Markets gladly accepts internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
2. Internet printed coupons must scan at the registers.
3. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry- standard format.
4. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
5. We only accept free item coupons that have a purchase requirement that exceeds the retail value of the free item.
6. Internet manufacturer coupons that exceed 50% of the regular retail value of the item will not be accepted.
7. We will accept internet coupons up to a $5.00 limit.
1. At its 24 St. Louis Metro area stores, Dierbergs doubles up to 15 coupons per day per customer with a value of $.40 or below.
2. Three like coupons per day per customer will be doubled.
3. Double Coupons will be redeemed up to the purchase price of the item; no cash back will be given.
4. Manufacturer’s coupons over $.40 in value or exceeding the 15 double coupon limit will be accepted at face value.
5. The double coupon offer does not apply to “free”, Dierbergs, or Checkout coupons.
6. Coupons marked “not to be doubled” or “do not double” per the manufacturer’s request will be taken at face value.