Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Savingatthelake.com!
Before submitting your post, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Saving at the Lake readers, it is likely to be published.
- Guest posts should offer practical, money-saving tips, advice or ideas.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please try to limit your post to 500 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/ )
- Short paragraphs are highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less) in the appropriate field below.