Christmas is the perfect time to be a blessing to others. Budgets are a little tighter and stress levels much higher!
This Christmas, let’s show we care by sharing what we save. I want to challenge you to join me this holiday season in Operation Share the Savings!
Here’s how it works:
- Shop and save by using SavingattheLake.com.
- Print an Operation Share the Savings card. (If you don’t have access to a printer, you can make your own. Just make sure all the information is on the card!)
- Set aside a part of your savings with the card (It could be $5, $10, $20…or whatever you can give.)
- Next time you are paying for your groceries, ask the cashier at the register to apply the given money to the next person’s purchase and to give that person the OSTS card.
- Done! You have just shared a part of your savings and you have given them the ability to start saving on their own.
I would love to hear your OSTS stories! Please comment below after you have completed the OSTS challenge!